Monday 16 February 2009


oh my sweet lord i'm leaving for Italy in slightly over 24 hours and i'm not even packed! Thank god for the Sartorialist and Garance Dore for getting me through my packing malaise/confusion/ripping my hair out. Props to Lucky Mag.com and Glamour for telling me what i can do with my hair without a blowdryer. But YAY! I'm going to center of the world for some delicious sights, food, and dancing. Which reminds me, I can't wait for finals to be over. Not to mention i still have to write a paper, go to meetings and fuss about and whine some more. Look at the afore mentioned blogs instead of mine for a day, and save us both some trouble. Ciao! Bacciamo! Bella! (...that's all the italian i know...)

www.garancedore.fr/en
www.thesartorialist.blogspot.com
www.luckymag.com
www.glamour.com
www.facehunter.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment