Saturday 31 January 2009

Ahh, The Joy of Being Followed by Security Personel













Shocker of all shockers, Harrods is heavenly. I woke up the other morning, and the first thought that I had was, "Dear sweet lord, why have I not been to Harrods yet?!" Thus, I gathered a posse and made what is hopefully one of many trips to Harrods. I walked in an almost had a heart attack. I was surrounded by luxury, electronica, and Burberry everything - like I said, heaven. And the food halls, may I add, really did nothing for the theoretical diet I'm on. I mean the one with candy alone was nothing but magical, and in true form i put down 3 quid on a carrot cake cupcake without a second thought (After bringing it all the way home, and defending it once i got it out of the box, it was the best cupcake that has ever been eaten). The only downside to Harrods is there is a lot of following happening. I'm a fan giving the benefit of the doubt, so I'll say that inside the Tiffany's and Cartier rooms, maybe it was legitimate. I'm guessing it was the blatant camera brandishing. Whatever, following or not, I was in awe. My favorite thing was simply a sign that directed you to the "room of luxury" there were actually 2 of them. Also, the window displays were a little saucy, but I'll leave that for you to decide for yourself. Its simply a palace of lovely; enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment