Wednesday 21 January 2009

You're delighted, I'm sure



So this is indeed my first post in my first blog (exciting though isn't it?). I've already decided that if I can't stand to read my own musing drivel after just a few postings that I'll just stop the whole thing from existing completely, so we'll all just have to see how it goes. Of course, assuming that I like it and otAdd Imagehers don't, I'll simply have to put my self-importance aside and axe it anyway. I figure this blog will be like the opposite of British hunting - efficient - and like it all at the same time - lots of dogs. So while you may have to hear me whine about the Brits, or how my Internet connection is about the same strength and speed as it was in the early 90's, I promise that this souped up travel journal will be filled with (mostly) interesting thoughts, and some photos that I'd probably make you look at anyway. Fabulous! So there's my manifesto, and my first real post is next door. Enjoy, and go Obama!

No comments:

Post a Comment