Sunday 1 February 2009

Suck on That!


So I don't want to sound like too much of a tool, but i'm pretty excited about going to Fabric in March because, and remind yourself that I don't much love rejoicing due to other people's misery, BUT a bunch of people went there on student night and were repulsed because all they were playing was house music, and God forbid, they didn't play American music. Well truthfully I am amped about their pathetic misery because A) they deserve to be miserable if they don't want to be immersed in everything London, including the club scene, and B) i LOVE house! I think its time to make a pro and con list about this:

Pros:  1. i love house; 2. they claim it shakes your insides its so loud; 3. there will be brits, not just a bunch of American students hanging out on British turf (me and my friends aside, we're honorary brits of course!); 4. i have discounted tickets

Cons: 1. expensive drinks. that's it, and really i'm okay with that. you don't need drink to dance, and i've known that my whole life. For all intents and purposes there are NO cons!

Here's to gettin down with the brits for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment