Sunday 1 February 2009

Inserting Foot In Mouth



I know I said that I'm taking pleasure in people's America seperation anxiety, but I'm a little sad that the commercials aren't there during the Superbowl. I still dont know why the BBC is even playing it, but rather than celebrating the whole reason we watch this game - shameless advertising - they're showing us the British commentary. So much for the "special relationship", theyre barely understanding the rules of american football correctly. I have come to realize that most Brits think that footbal is like rugby but with pads, so i'm listening to commentators explainng why they're passing the ball forward. I have a right to my commercials! Live free or die! Samuel Adams! Revolution! 

Also, we are currently in the middle of a British Blizzard a "britzard", if you will, and I am so excited to see all of London shut down in shame. They don't ice the sidewalks, and they dont plow, and for some unknown reason the Tube shuts down (do they know its all underground??). Straight up confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment